Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the latest news, we’ll get a new clue as to where Mickey Mouse is hiding at Walt Disney World, and then we’ll put on our imagineer’s thinking caps and share our ideas for new attractions, resorts, and/or restaurants at Walt Disney World. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird with listener feedback, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- If you could add additional meet and greet times/hours for any Disney character. Who would you make more available?
- If you owned a boat, what would you name it?
- If you were a magician, what would be your signature act?
- If you needed to make a clickbait link, what would it be?
- Did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Happy Birthday, Donald Duck!
- Typhoon Lagoon Getting a New Family Raft Ride
- Les Parfaits Inconnus Coming to Epcot’s Canada Pavilion
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Available at Tony’s Town Square
- Exclusive DVC Member Lounge Now Atop Epcot’s Imagination Pavilion
- Disney Springs’ Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Opens in New Marketplace Location
- Shanghai Disney Resort Opens This Week
- Clue: Mickey is down where it’s wetter and colder, getting a colorful look at tropical fish, stingrays, and sharks and getting up close and personal with the portholes of a sunken tanker. Where is he?
- Armchair Disney Imagineering
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- TBD (next week)
- Would You Rather? (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.