Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the news, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll give our top spots to take a rest at Walt Disney World. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird with listener feedback, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- What one attraction, show, or spectacular is your ideal example of everything that is wonderful and special about Walt Disney World?
- What new snack would you like to have available in all the Disney parks and resorts?
- What is your favorite movie end credit song that sums up the plot of the movie?
- Did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Fourth of July and the Hall of Presidents
- Disney Countdown to Midnight
- Levi’s Store Coming to Town Center at Disney Springs
- Tiffin’s Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Adds New Lighter Lunch Menu
- Main Street Popcorn Company Adds Additional Flavors
- Lighter Attendance at Walt Disney World this Summer
- Clue: And at last Mickey can see the lights, it’s like a fog has lifted. All at once, everything seems different where these buckets serve a different purpose.
- Answer: The Tangled Bathrooms at the Magic Kingdom
- Top Spots to Take a Quiet Break at Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Enjoying Walt Disney World Without Visiting the Parks (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.