Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the news, we’ll get another clue to where Mickey Mouse is hiding again, and then we’ll discuss the general costs for a week-long Disney vacation. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird with listener feedback, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- What is your favorite old school Disney souvenir?
- What is your favorite smell at Walt Disney World?
- If you could choose a Politician and Character Ticket for both sides of the race, who would you pick? (Vote for ours in the comments section to this episode)
- Star Trek Beyond Micro Review
- Hey, did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Living With the Land Moves from Tier 1 to Tier 2 FastPass+ at Epcot.
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Building a Rock Barrier Along the Beach
- The Polite Pig Restaurant Coming to Disney Springs in 2017
- Rumor: Disney Purchasing a Second Castaway Cay Looking More and More Likely
- Funko Pops! to Release Indiana Jones as Part of Their Disney Parks Line
- Clue: Mickey is taking a break from the sun and reading a story not from pages in a book but rather from over one million pieces of sparkling color, sharp and to the point.
- How Much is This Disney Vacation Going to Cost Me?
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Small Topics #3 (next week)
- Disney Carousel of Reviews #2 (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.