Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the news, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll share and discuss a smattering of Disney Small Topics from each of us as well as our listeners. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird with listener feedback, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- Would you rather be the sidekick for Jason Bourne, James Bond, Jack Ryan, Ethan Hunt, or Austin Powers?
- Which house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry would you be sorted into and why?
- Hey, did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Henrietta Humming Bird
- Characters Are Relocated at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Electric Car Chargers Now Available at the Magic Kingdom
- Height Test Balloons Viewed Near Ellen’s Energy Adventure at Epcot Fueling More Speculation
- Clue: Mickey is taking a break from the sun and reading a story not from pages in a book but rather from over one million pieces of sparkling color, sharp and to the point.
- Answer: Mickey is viewing the Cinderella tile mosaic located inside Cinderella’s castle at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney Small Topics #3
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Carousel of Reviews #2 (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.