Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the news, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll keep it light and pithy with some Disney Small Topics. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- What TV show (current or past) would you like to have visit Walt Disney World?
- What’s your favorite Fall food?
- What Disney character would you vote for to be the president of the Magic Kingdom?
- What returning TV show are you most excited about?
- Hey, did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Tweets
- Writer’s Stop is Closing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sanaa Is Now Offering Quick Service Breakfast at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Rivers of Light is Rumored to be Opening Imminently at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Muppets… Great Moments in American History Opens This Weekend at the Magic Kingdom
Hiding Mickey Mouse
- Clue: Mickey Mouse is surrounded by ornate coocoo clocks, stained glass windows, in this German cottage that sits dangerously close to a musical ear worm. Where is he?
- Answer: Pinocchio Village Haus at the Magic Kingdom
- Disney Small Topics
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- To Be Determined
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.