Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, Will will share his recent trip to Walt Disney World with us in small topics and let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the news and share another live action Disney movie, and then we’ll all discuss this year’s International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- Hey Will, tell us about your recent trip to Walt Disney World?
- Hey, did you know…
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- The Main Street Electrical Parade
- The Magic Kingdom After Hours Wedding Now Available
- Sbandieratori Di Sansepolcro No Longer Performing at Epcot’s Italy Pavilion
- Small Fire Breaks Out at The Land at Epcot
- Wine Bar George Coming to Disney Springs in Fall 2017
- Garden View Wine & Champagne Lounge Now Open at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Dinosaur To Remain Closed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom For Another Month
- A New Holiday Spectacular Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios This Holiday Season
Disney Movie Minute With Michael
- Dick Tracy
- 2016 International Food & Wine Festival
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Armchair Imagineering #3 (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.