Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we are joined once again by Salty Myers! We’ll all discuss some Star Wars nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the latest news, we’ll then reveal Mickey’s hiding spot, and then we’ll all discuss Rogue One: a Star Wars story. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Obi Wan walk into a bar. Who would get served first?
- If you could wield the force to build a lightsaber, what color would yours be? And what special ability would lightsaber have?
- Star Wars land will open in a few years, which character would you love to meet (not including the current Kylo Ren and Chewbacca)?
- If you were a space smuggler, what would you name your ship?
- Star Wars is the quintessential ‘I have to see this in the theater’ type movie. What’s one or two of your favorite experiences watching a Star Wars movie in the theater?
- Hey, did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Tweets
- Annual Passholders to Get Exclusive Park Entrance Lines
- Express Bus Transportation Option Can Now Be Added to Park-Hopper Tickets
- All-Star Movies and All-Star Music Resorts Now Offering Food at Bus Stops
- Donald’s Happy Holiday O’Saurus Dance Party Comes to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- More Restaurants at the Magic Kingdom Will Begin Serving Alcohol
- Android Mobile Devices to Get New My Disney Experience App
Hiding Mickey (Disneyland Edition)
- Clue: Up, down, and circling all around, mickey sees gilded horses, a giant whale, a colorful train, and tiny castles. Try as he might however, he can’t see all these things at once. Where’s Mickey?
- Answer: Mickey is riding Dumbo in Fantasyland.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Non-Spoiler Review (00:34:25 – 00:52:15)
- Spoiler Review (00:52:15 – 01:28:12)
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Looking Back at 2016 at Walt Disney World (two weeks)
- Looking Ahead at 2017 at Walt Disney World (three weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.