Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will cover the latest news and share another Disney movie, and then we’ll all take a look back at 2016 at Walt Disney World. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- With the New Year approaching, what is your favorite healthy activity?
- Some would say it’s bad luck to keep your Christmas tree up after New Year’s day. Others say you should leave your tree up until at least Epiphany. Still others are pushing February before their tree is down. Where do you stand?
- What do you do on New Year’s Day to set you up for a successful year to come.
- Do you have any New Year’s traditions and if so, what are they?
- Hey, did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Tweets
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Discovery Island Trails Have Reopened Following a Lengthy Refurbishment
- New Ferryboat Entrance/Exit Pathways at the Magic Kingdom Have Opened Leading to Less Congestion
- Food and Entertainment Details Have Been Released for Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts
- The Gasparilla Island Grille Has Reopened at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- The Rogue One Character, Saw Gerrera, is Coming to Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD
Disney Movie Minute
- The Ugly Dachsund
- Looking Back on 2016 at Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Looking Ahead at 2017 at Walt Disney World (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.