Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will cover the latest news, we’ll take a trip into Walt Disney World history, and then we’ll all take a look ahead to 2017 at Walt Disney World. All of that and a visit from Henrietta the Humming Bird, is coming up in today’s episode of the Florida Project.
- Which current or extinct attraction from Disneyland would you like to have move over to Walt Disney World?
- What is your favorite TV game show?
- Which Star Trek alien race that you would like to see and learn more about in the new series?
- What is your favorite musical?
- Hey, did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Tweets
- Holiday Capacity Closings Down from Last Year at Walt Disney World
- The Magic Kingdom Opening Show Moves from Main Street USA Train Station to Cinderella’s Castle Forecourt Stage
- Musical Group Bodh’aktan Returns to the Canada Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase
- Choza Tequila Moves Into the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase
This Week in Disney History
- Jan 9, 1999 – Horizons closes forever at Walt Disney World’s Epcot.
- Jan 11, 1990 – The Swan Hotel has its grand opening.
- Jan 16, 1994 – The first annual Walt Disney World Marathon begins.
- Looking Ahead to 2017 at Walt Disney World
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney Springs
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- runDisney: Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend 2017 (next week)
- Would You Rather (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.