Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will give us the latest news, we’ll take a look back at Disney history, and then take an in-depth look at the popular Disney attraction, Space Mountain, in our continuing series of Attraction Spotlights. All of that and a visit from Henrietta Hummingbird is coming up in this episode of the Florida Project.
- Which would you find creepier, an attraction with none of the audio animatronics moving at all (just staring blankly at you), or an attraction with all of the audio animatronics moving in slow motion?
- What is your favorite water-based activity?
- What is your favorite park?
- If the apocalypse were to happen today and you survived the initial whatever, what would your next move be?
- Hey, did you know?
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Tweets
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs Set to Open Feb 4, 2016
- Personal Shopping Service Now Available at Disney Springs
- Disney Cruise Lines Expands Marvel Day at Sea into 2018 Itineraries
- Rockin’ Rollercoaster at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Receives New Pre-board Videos
- Avalanche Software, Known for Disney Infinity, Now Working on a New Cars 3 Game
This Week in Disney History
- Jan 30, 1988 – Illuminations debuts at Epcot Center.
- Jan 31, 1994 – Epcot Center’s Communicore East and West close.
- Attraction Spotlight: Space Mountain
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Disney Game Night with the Florida Project (next week)
- Walt Disney World 2071 (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.