Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what the DisInternet is discussing, and then we’ll continue from last week and rate best thing ever or garbage on a variety of Walt Disney World topics in our own ultimate guide! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Congratulations! You have been made CEO of the Walt Disney Corporation. What is the first abuse of power you would undertake?
- As CEO, you’ve decided to re-theme space mountain based on one of the Disney Live Action films. Which film would you choose and how would you incorporate it into the ride?
- After the success of your rethemeing of space mountain, what project would you greenlight that would force you to resign in disgrace?
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Host New Year’s Eve
- The Enchanted Rose Lounge Comes to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- S’il Vous Play Comes to Disney’s Riveria Resort
The DisInternet with Will
- Arrendale Aqua
- Automated PhotoPass
- Boy Donates His Savings for Walt Disney World to Hurricane Dorian Evacuees
- Best Thing Ever or Garbage? Our Ultimate Guide – Part 2
- No Episode as We’re All at Walt Disney World! (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.