Welcome to the third episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode we talk about the latest news, vote on all the table service restaurants on Disney property, and answer listener questions.
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid has reopened following a 4 week refurbishment.
- Soarin’ is expanding to include a third theater, new screens and projects, and a new film due in late 2016.
- Toy Story Midway Mania is expanding to include a third track, which may or may not be a FastPass+ only track due in late 2016.
- Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace are swapping locations in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom.
- The East side of the new Main Street Plaza Gardens is now open.
- Disney is testing out direct transportation between Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.
Disney Dining Showdown – All Table Service on Disney Property
Even though we aren’t entirely qualified (since we haven’t yet eaten at every table service restaurant on property), we rate and discuss all the table service restaurants on Walt Disney World property using our exclusive “It’s the Best Ever” or “It’s Garbage” voting scale. We then tally the top ten table service restaurants where we all three voted “It’s the Best Ever.”
- When planning a trip, what are some of the websites you guys like to use for planning and research? And then, when I’m ready to book, is it too complicated to book it myself through the disney website or should I hire a travel agent?
- Have you guys ever heard of Disney World having a ticket book for individual attractions? Can you give some details if they did have these and when they stopped using them?
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…