Welcome to the sixth episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we talk about the latest news, share “This Week in Disney History”, and give an overview and discuss FastPass+; how it compares to the original FastPass and some tips and tricks for getting the most out of it. Also, we get a lot of feedback from our listeners!
- Wifi and LTE service upgrades completed all all four theme parks
- Captain EO at EPCOT is closing in April (forever?) for the new Tomorrowland movie sneak peak.
- The Polynesian Village Resort has some new updates opening this week, including Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, the Bora Bora Bungalows, and the Deluxe Studios.
- Animation exhibit has opened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Wishes! Dessert Party is becoming the Enhanced Wishes! Dessert Party this summer.
This Week in Disney History
We briefly discuss the history of FastPass and give an overview of the more current FastPass+. We share our pros and cons, tips and tricks, and compare it to the original FastPass service. Our listeners chime in on their FastPass+ thoughts and wishes for future enhancements.
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear…