The Florida Project - A Disney Podcast
335 – 10 Tips to Outsmart the Crowds at Walt Disney World
June 04, 2022
TFP Podcast Network
Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down Main Tweet USA, and then we’ll share our 10 Tips to Outsmart the Crowds at Walt Disney World! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
-- Recorded on June 3, 2022
- One’s gotta go: Transformers, He-Man/She-Ra, GI Joseph.
- If there were a pill that gave you some sort of unknown super powers temporarily, would you take it? The powers could be awesome, meh, or instantly kill you.
- If you had the choice to reincarnate as a member of the British Royal Family, would you do it?
- Potential Opening Date Announced for the Princess and the Frog Re-theming of Splash Mountain
- H20 Glow After Hours Returns This Summer with New Offerings
- More Reopening Dates at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Celebrate Pride!
Main Tweet U.S.A.
- Trains! Who doesn’t love trains?
- 10 Tips to Outsmart the Crowds at Walt Disney World
- Disney Small Topics (next week)
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.Support the show