Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, and then we’ll fondly look back at the Disney trips, movies, parks, and news from 2017 in our annual retrospective show! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- How many times did you visit Walt Disney World in 2017 and which trip was your favorite/most memorable?
- What is your favorite piece of Disney merchandise you acquired in 2017?
- What are the park closing phases at Walt Disney World?
- The Hall of Presidents Reopens at the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Resort Room Security Measures Have Been Updated
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel Guests Now Get Additional Walt Disney World Park Perks
- Disney Releases New Information About the Cirque Du Soleil Show Replacing La Nouba at Disney Springs
- Some Walt Disney World Restaurants Now Offering Reservations Via OpenTable
- 2018 Walt Disney World Passholder Discounts Have Changed
- The American Adventure at Epcot’s America Pavilion Will Be Closing For Refurbishment in Early 2018
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Looking Back at 2017 at Walt Disney World
Upcoming on The Florida Project Podcast
- Looking Ahead at 2018 at Walt Disney World (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.