Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweeting, we’ll find out where Mickey Mouse was hiding last week, and then we’ll discuss the Walt Disney World attractions which are based on Disney films. All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Two big Disney movie trailers debuted this week: Mary Poppins Returns and Christopher Robin. What did you think of them?
- Florida has opted not to recognize Daylight Savings Time next year. Thoughts?
- Disney Pixar’s Coco Wins Big at the 90th Academy Awards
- The Odyssey at Epcot Will Now be Officially Used as Multi-Use Flex Space. Will This be the New Festival Center?
- New Construction Taking Place at Old River Country Site. Is a New Magic Kingdom Resort on the Horizon?
- Disney Parks Have Been Added to Google Maps Street View
- Rix Lounge at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort to Begin Offering Dinner Service
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
Hiding Mickey Mouse
- Clue: Magic always follows Mickey Mouse wherever he goes. Today, in a kingdom full of magic, he is wowing a small crowd, as only the most righteous, warts and all, can successfully wielded this fickle magic.
- Answer: Mickey is pulling the sword from the stone in Fantasyland.
- Disney Attractions Based on Disney Films
- Walt Disney World Attractions
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.