Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, and then we’ll talk about our most recent trip to Walt Disney World, including this year’s food and wine festival, more of our experiences in Toy Story Land, the Wine and Dine runDisney event, and more! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- How do you feel about putting up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving?
- Wasn’t this episode supposed to be about The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- Do you like to experiment with your turkey and/or meal on Thanksgiving or straight traditional?
- Disney Released the Name and More Details About Their Upcoming Streaming Service, Disney+
- Disney Announces Additional After Hours Events And Expanded to Include Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wreck-It-Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz Meet and Greet Coming to Epcot
- The Maleficent Dragon Returns to the Festival of Fantasy Parade at the Magic Kingdom
- The New Car Entrance and Toll Plaza Are Now Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Announces Fort Wilderness New Year’s Eve Beach Dessert Party at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Walt Disney World Trip Review: Wine & Dine Weekend, Toy Story Land, and More
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.