Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, Michael will debut a new Disney Sports Minute segment, and then we’ll talk about some ideas for the best date night options in all of Walt Disney World! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Will, how was your recent 2nd of 3 trips to Walt Disney World?
- If you lived in the greater Walt Disney World area, what frequency do you think you’d visit the parks and which one would be your “go to” park?
- Roadtrippin’ in Tyler’s RV
- Walt Disney Company Has Completed Its Acquisition of 21st Century Fox Movie and Television Divisions
- NBA Experience at Disney Springs to Officially Open on Aug 12, 2019
- New Splash Pack Package to be Tested at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Parks
- Aunt Polly’s Restaurant on Tom Sawyer’s Island Gets New Menu Offerings and Extended Opening Dates
- Additional Dates for Early Morning Magic Added to the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Wine Bar George at Disney Springs Adds Brunch
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Disney Tweets
- Planning a Date Night at Walt Disney World: April Fools Edition
- Star Wars runDisney Trip Review (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.