Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s tweetin’, and then we’ll talk about our favorite quick-service restaurants at Walt Disney World that are outside of the parks and come up with The Florida Project’s Definitive Top Ten Non-Park Quick Service Restaurants at Walt Disney World! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you were running for President of the Podcast against the other two people on the show, what would define your candidacy?
- What is a very specifically local event you absolutely hate?
- From the saltiest doctor prowling the courtrooms of metro Atlanta, “Since I saw Yesterday yesterday, enjoyed it, & have been listening to Beatles music since, I request a small topic of designing a Beatles attraction for WDW.”
- Details Released for the Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night Dining Experience Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Liberty Inn is Closing and Will be Replaced by The Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue at Epcot’s America Pavilion.
- Disney Has Released Full Menus and New Additions to the 2019 International Food & Wine Festival
- Epcot’s O, Canada! Attraction to Close For Refurbishment
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is Opening at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa on Aug 6, 2019
Hey Will, What’s Tweetin’?
- Miscellaneous Walt Disney World Tweets
- Top 10 Walt Disney World Non-Park Quick Service Restaurants
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.