Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will forgo news this week, Will won’t let us know what’s tweetin’, and then we’ll discuss 23 things that were announced at this year’s D23 Expo that we’re excited about! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Bummer! You’ve been in a terrible accident on a major Disney attraction and are rushed to the magical doctors of Disney. They cannot restore you to your former self but can restore your disfigured body into any human Disney character. Who do you choose and why?
- Sorry! You didn’t survive the operation. But the folks at Disney feel so bad about it they let you be buried on property. Where would you hope they would bury you? Alternatively, if you wanted to be cremated, where would you hope they’d scatter your ashes?
- If you had to eat at just one fast food restaurant for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- 23 Things We’re Excited About From the 2019 D23 Expo
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.