Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will let us know what’s been happening on dis-internet this week, and then we’ll talk about our most recent visit to Walt Disney World where we sampled food and drinks from all over the world… and other worlds too! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Pick any Disney Park and remove it’s icon. What single photo would take inside the park that would best represent it?
- What dumb thing could someone do at WDW to make a viral video?
- If you were trying to make the worst possible impression of Disney world for someone, what would you do?
- Disney Skyliner Has Opened to Guests
- Walt Disney Imagineering presents the Epcot Experience Opens at Epcot
- Mickey Shorts Theater Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The DisInternet with Will
- Goodbye IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Hello, Epcot Forever
- 2019 Internation Food & Wine Festival
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disney Cruise Line – The Dream (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.