Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World. In this week’s episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down Main Tweet USA, and then we’ll talk about the happiest streaming service on earth, Disney+, which just made its debut! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Which Disney character do you think would make the best late-night host and which would make the worst?
- If you were to start a summer camp, what would the theme be?
- What is your favorite lunch at Walt Disney World?
- Disney+ Debuts with Minor Hiccups but Major Success
- More Details Announced for the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- Ron Jon Surf Shop Opens at Disney Springs
Main Tweet U.S.A.
- Star Wars – Maclunkey
- Frozen II (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.