Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down Main Tweet USA, and then we’ll discuss our most recent trip to Walt Disney World! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you had to be quarantined in an Epcot pavilion, which would you choose?
- Which Avenger would you most like to be quarantined with and which one would you least like to be quarantined with?
- If you were quarantined, what would you do with your time?
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Speeding Towards Opening
- Capture Your Moment PhotoPass Service Comes to the Magic Kingdom
- The Electric Umbrella Get Unplugged
Main Tweet U.S.A.
- The Mighty Ducks are back!
- Honey I Shrunk the Kids is back!
- Trip Review: Festival of the Arts, After Hours, and Rise of the Resistance
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.