Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where three dudes mostly talk about Walt Disney World. In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down Main Tweet USA, and then we’ll shine the spotlight on the classic Disney attraction, Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Rumor has it that there’s a new Pixar-themed land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. What do you think it should be?
- If you were forced to run a 10k (Will and Michael) or 5k (Jason) dressed as a Disney character, which would you choose?
- If you could be a Disney bird, which one would you be?
- Exclusives Planned for Annual Passholders at This Year’s Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Lounge Coming to Disney Villains After Hours
- Mandalorian and The Child Meet and Greet May or May Not Be Coming to Disney Parks
Main Tweet U.S.A.
- Baby Yoda Merch!!!!
- Cinderella Castle Makeover
- Attraction Spotlight: Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.