Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will catch us up on the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down main tweet USA, and then it’s time to look ahead and see what is in store for us in 2021 at the Disney parks and beyond! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Craig: Complicated cupcakes, complicated donuts, or complicated milkshakes?
- Tyler: How do you organize your bookshelves? What do you think is the best way to organize your bookshelves?
- What industrial-type equipment would you put in your house today?
- Epcot New Imagined Entrance Plaza Has Been Completed
- Menus Released for the 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Closing at Walt Disney World
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew Opens at Disney Springs
- Looking Ahead at Disney in 2021
- Soul (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tfppodcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.