Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down main tweet USA, and then in honor of Inauguration Day, we’ll share some stories of the US Presidents and their visits to the Disney parks! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Who was your favorite musical act in high school? And who today?
- If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What cinematic universe would you want to be a part of?
- The Hall of Presidents Closes for Refurbishment
- Festival of the Lion King to Return to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- First Phase of Ratatouille Expansion Opens at Epcot’s World Showcase
- The Crossroads Shopping Center Bought by Florida and to Become New Entryway into Walt Disney World
- Imagineering Files Permit for New Popcorn Kiosk at Epcot
Main Tweet USA
- More Details for Avengers Campus Coming to Disneyland
- U.S. Presidents in Disney Parks
- That Time Walt Disney Kidnapped Richard Nixon
- Nixon at Walt Disney World
- Remembering When Ronald Reagan Came to EPCOT Center
- Disney’s Presidential Past: Connections to Commander in Chiefs
- A History of Presidential Visits to Walt Disney World
- A Brief History of Disney Parks and US Presidents
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.