Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down main tweet USA, and then we’ll discuss our recent trip to Walt Disney World! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you only had one Disney movie soundtrack to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s the worst thing you could angrily throw at someone?
- What is the scariest ride at Walt Disney World?
- Disney Shares Some Initial Details About The Upcoming 50th Anniversary Celebration at Walt Disney World
- New Lighting System Coming Soon to Spaceship Earth
- The New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve is Now Accepting Reservations for a Summer 2021 Opening
- Disney Park Pass at Walt Disney World to Remain Until January 2023
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover’s Refurbishment Extended Once Again
- Menus Released for the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival
Main Tweet USA
- A Touch of Disney Limited Capacity Event Announced for Disney’s California Adventure
Walt Disney World Trip Review
- Raya and the Last Dragon (next week)
- Golfing Around Walt Disney World (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.