Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down main tweet USA, and then it’s time to answer 10 questions about the latest live action Disney reimagining, Cruella! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- You’re required to dress as a Disney character until someone guesses who you are. You must start out very subtle and each subsequent day you can get slightly more overt. The goal is to be found out the quickest but you can’t give any hints or lead people to mention the character. Who would you choose?
- From Gilliad, to World State, to Greendale Community College a recurring theme in futuristic societies are castes of people wearing a uniform color to represent their role in society. In a 5-caste system, where would you like to fall and what color jumpsuit do you hope you’re assigned?
- What is your favorite cast member costume at Walt Disney World? Which one would you want to wear if you had to choose one to wear in real life?
- Disney Gets Rid of Mask Policy For Fully Vaccinated Guests
- ‘Ohana to Reopen at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort With Some Changes
- Space 220 to Open in Fall 2021
- Sebastian’s Bistro to Reopen at Disney’s Carribean Beach Resort
- Indoor Playgrounds, Arcades, Fountains, Splash Pads Are Reopening
Main Tweet USA
- Velocicoaster opens, as a churro stand
- Hallmark Disney Ornaments
- 10 Questions About Cruella
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @brermike
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.