Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down main tweet USA, and then we’ll find out which land is best at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- We’ve been put in charge of the food for a new holiday, ‘Merica Day! What 2 stereotypically ‘Merican things are you putting on the giant charcuterie board?
- Michael and I recently tried some of the new Subway offerings and they were delicious. What is your favorite sub-sandwich chain?
- If you were a super-villain, at what scale would you operate? And what would your primary motivation be?
- Disney Parks and Experiences Returns to Making a Profit
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open at Epcot in Mid-September
- Disney Gives an Update on the Splash Mountain Overlay
Main Tweet USA
- The Magic Is Calling You to Come Celebrate the 50th Anniversary at Walt Disney World Resort (New Song)
- The Best Disney-LAND at the Magic Kingdom
- Loki (next week)
- WDW Trip Review (two weeks)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @MichaelMcDuck
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.