Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give us the latest news, Will will take us on a trip down main tweet USA, and then we’ll shine the spotlight of an opening day attraction at Disneyland and opening day adjacent at Walt Disney World, Peter Pans’ Flight! All of that and more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- If you were to create a time capsule to open in 500 years, what animated and live-action Disney movies would you include?
- You’re having a birthday party with up to 50 of your closest friends and are going to rent out an area of a park. Which area do you choose?
- Which park is the most advantageous to rope drop? Which one is the least advantageous?
- Walt Disney World to Welcome Guests Back From the UK and EU
- New 50th Anniversary Scene Added to Walt Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant
- “Let the Magic Begin” Castle Stage Show Returns to the Magic Kingdom
- Mickey’s Philharmagic to Temporarily Close for the New Coco Scene
Main Tweet USA
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Pauses Boarding Passes
- MuppetVision 3D Getting New Pre-Show to Celebrate Muppets Haunted Mansion
- Attraction Spotlight: Peter Pan’s Flight
- Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @MichaelMcDuck
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
- Podcast Feed: http://www.tfppodcast.com/feed/podcast/tfp_episodes
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.