Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll spend the entire episode talking about the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, from all the most recent news announcements to the live streams of Harmonious and Disney Enchanted. All of that and maybe more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- You get a nice crisp 50 dollar bill to spend at the parks, what do you use it on?
- You’ve been hired to work maintenance for an attraction at WDW. What attraction would you choose?
- If you had to do an attraction 50 times in a row, which one would you choose?
Main Tweet USA
- Magic Kingdom Opening Day Attractions That Are Still Around
- Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Newstravaganza
- TBD (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @MichaelMcDuck
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.