Welcome to the latest episode of The Florida Project – the podcast where Disney fans celebrate Walt Disney World and all things Disney! In this episode, we’ll discuss some nonsense in small topics, Michael will give the latest news and takes us on a trip down Main Tweet USA, and then we’ll look at the best and worst attraction queues at Walt Disney World! All of that and maybe more is coming up in this week’s episode of The Florida Project!
- Welcome back! How was the break?
- If you were an ancient being in charge of developing superstitions, what superstitions would you create for things to do at Disney World and things you can do if you’re not at Disney World to set the tone for the year?
- Standby Line Coming to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at Epcot
- Full Menus Now Available for the 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- Voices of Liberty to Move Back Inside the American Adventure Rotunda at Epcot
Main Tweet U.S.A.
- Disney and Pixar’s TurningRed will stream exclusively on DisneyPlus beginning March 11, 2022
- “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” Is Topping the Song Charts. So Why Didn’t Disney Submit it for an Oscar
- Wait For It… Ranking Attraction Queues at Walt Disney World
- 2022 at Walt Disney World or Will’s Trip Review (next week)
- Jason: @Schmuck00
- Will: @ThyWillBDunn
- Michael: @MichaelMcDuck
- Site: http://www.tfppodcast.com
- Twitter: @tfp_podcast
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tfppodcast
- Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/tfppodcast
Thanks for listening. Tell a friend. Driver, we’re clear.